Thursday, August 28, 2014

Why today is sooooo special. ♡

  To everyone that has been following my blog and our journey to conceive baby Alvarado.... 
IT HAPPENED. We are finallllllly expecting our rainbow baby. 
   I went to the store today to buy a razor and as I passed all the pregnancy tests something told me to buy one.... I just had a feeling. For some odd reason I was nervous from the moment I picked up that pink box. The entire ride home from the store I was telling myself "why did you buy that thing, it's only going to hurt when it says negative" 
   I got home, and went straight into the bathroom.... Peed on that stick and set it down... Before I knew it the first line appeared and my heart started beating so fast. ♡ I picked up the test and there it was, TWO LINES and the first line was just so BOLD
  Unlike last time, the first time I was pregnant the first line was very faint. To me, this is a sign that this time it's going to stick. It's really really happening. ♡

I then got into the car and drove to my husbands job, called him and asked him to come outside. I made up some story about needing something really quick. He saw the huge smile on my face and asked me what was up, I handed him the pregnancy test and he smiled so big, we are both so overwhelmed with happiness. 

The timing just seems right, not only did we find out we are expecting this baby on SHANIA TWAIN's birthday, but with the two recent losses in my family, "a life lost is a life gained".  I have been praying to my Pop every night, and there's no doubt in my mind he is watching over us. 

I am going to the doctor tomorrow morning, thank you again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment