Thursday, August 14, 2014

Update on the making of Baby Alvarado. 💕

I figured I would keep y'all updated on our journey to conceive baby Alvarado. <3 TMI, but I'm holding nothing back. Currently I am in my fertile window, so we're hoping it might happen this month. I know not to get my hopes up, but we are just having fun and whatever happeneds happeneds. <3 I know that dreadful day I do get my period, I'll probably cry, but I know one day it's bound to happen for us. 

 Please keep us in your thoughts, send some baby dust our way <3 

I'm trying my hardest to stay positive throughout this whole thing. I can't help but to think how different our lives would be right now had we brought our baby home on June 2, 2014 like we were supposed to be. Everything happens for a reason though, I may not know what that reason is, but I know our time will come. <3 


Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read what I have to share, this means sooo very much to me. <3 


1 comment: