Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pregnancy brain.

Well guys, I have managed to think too much into every little thing I have been noticing the last few weeks.
   Let me explain, (you are being warned that I am holding nothing back and you might not want to read what I have to say) I'm supposed to get my period next week and I have noticed some things that are out of the norm for me. My nipples have been so itchy and even a little sore, my boobs are killllllling me.... Yes I know this happens before a period, buttttt normally for me it doesn't happen until the day before my period not the week before, I feel as if my sense of smell is heightened, alllllllllllthough that could be the fact that I'm also not used to my nose not being clogged 100% of the day, I have had what seems to be heartburn a few times this week in the morning and when I lay down to go to sleep,  I have been kind of gassy which is wayyyyy out of the norm for me, also I have been getting frequent headaches and slight cramps for a good few days now. 
   I know, I know all of those things could mean anything but of course my hopes are up that I really might be pregnant. πŸ™

I guess as of now, I'm just waiting to see if my period comes or not.... And I know that when it does I'm going to be completely devastated, BUT we will keep trying. πŸ™ 


Please please please pray for us in our journey to conceive baby Alvarado. πŸ™πŸ‘Ά

Always hoping this is the month. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment