Sunday, August 17, 2014

I do this to myself.

   I don't even know where to begin.... As it gets further into the month, and my cycle..... I have got the idea in my head that I think this month might be THE MONTH. I know I shouldn't do that, but I can't even help it at this point. 

    Trying to remain patient, has to be the toughest thing in this situation. The waiting game, time seems to feel as if it goes so slow. I feel this is the situation where the whole "expect the worst, but hope for the best" saying is completely relevant. I should expect to get my period as usual, but hope to miss it I guess. At this point, only time can really tell. 

I feel as if a part of me will only feel heart broken when that time comes and I actually do get my period. I also know that I will be okay, because we will never stop trying. 💕💏 one day I will be pregnant, and we will have a beautiful, healthy baby. Our time will come. I can only pray that it comes soon. 

  Yesterday, hubs and I were watching a movie and had his arm wrapped around me as I laid on his chest... His hand was on my stomach and he kissed my forhead, looked at his hand and pulled it up a little above my stomach and told me "one day your stomach is going to be this big, we will have our baby." The smile that grew on my face was literally from ear to ear.  When you want something this bad, the wait literally feels like forever. In the mean time we're just having fun, we don't to try so hard that it becomes frustrating or something like a chore. 

 The journey to conceive baby Alvarado continues. 🙏👶 

No comments:

Post a Comment