Thursday, May 7, 2015

In the time that's past.

I know, I have completely been ignoring this blog. Well let me catch you guys up on what's been going on since I have announced we are having a baby! 

Since finding out I was pregnant in January, announcing it a month later in February we are happy to announce I have been experiencing a very healthy pregnancy with a healthy little BOY who we have named Isaac Xavier πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ honestly we couldn't be more excited.

Since my last post, a lot has happened. Pablo's deployment got canceled... Yes, CANCELED! πŸ˜πŸ’™ which means he will be home with me during the entire pregnancy, he'll be there for the birth of our son and the months to come after that. Honestly, such a blessing. 

Shortly after that, we bought a house in Florida! A very nice house for whenever he does decide to get out of the military, we will have already invested in a place we can call home. 😍😍😍


Aside from that, we also received word that we are moving to Arizona.... Less than two months away from the "big move" and we haven't started packing the house yet... Oops! I'm kind of sad to be leaving 29, given we have been here for so long and this is where we started our life together... It's kind of bitter sweet. 

I guess we will see what Arizona will have in store for us! 

Honestly, all around 2015 has been a very good year for us... Saturday I am 5 months pregnant and on Monday we get an ultrasound πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸΌ totally excited to see how much our little miracle has grown.... This upcoming ultrasound is one that they we tell us how healthy he is, that he is growing appropriately, etc. I'm very very very much looking forward to that. 

I have been feeling little movements that have started to get stronger and last night Pablo got to feel Isaac kick for the very first time. It truly was a magical moment for us. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™


We are doing very well, we are very happy and so very thankful to everyone who has and who continues to stand by us in this long journey to start our family. This is something we have wanted for what seems like forever, after two losses it is truly a miracle to be experiencing a healthy pregnancy and I am more thankful than I can even begin to describe to you. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ 

Isaac isn't even born yet and he already brings such happiness to us.... He truly turned our darkest nights into the brightest days. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ 

No comments:

Post a Comment