Thursday, November 6, 2014

As time goes by...

As the days go by, and my body is seemingly back to "normal" I am learning to understand that this wasn't my fault. I can't change what happened, so I am looking forward to what can, and will happen. I've come to realize that I don't think I am really ready to try again right away like we planned. Emotionally, I am not ready to even have a chance of going through this again. Our time will come, right now is not the right time and I'm proud of myself for being able to admit that. Good things come to those who wait. 


One day, our rainbow will come. <3 


I wanted to say thank you to everyone who checked in with us, sent their kind worlds, and truly care about us. We appreciate all of you <3 


We're not giving up. 












No comments:

Post a Comment