Saturday, September 6, 2014

From one side, to the other.

              Being as I myself have experienced pregnancy loss, I know the heartache.... And now experiencing so far a healthy pregnancy I know the pure happiness and joy of waking up every day knowing a little life is forming inside of my own body. 
   My heart truly goes out to every woman who has experience pregnancy, infant, child loss and most definitely to those women who cannot have children of their own. I feel every woman should get to experience ce something as beautiful as pregnancy, giving birth and raising a child. 
To those women trying to conceive, my advice to you is never to give up. Always hope that this month is THE MONTH....something as beautiful as a life is worth trying for, forever. 
  I know the disappointment of trying and it not happening right away, but remember there's always next month to look forward to. 

I truly wish such things as miscarriages, stillbirths, and infertility didn't exist. I just wish everyone had the chance to experience this. It hurts me heart to know so many women cannot. 

   I strongly suggest talking about it, to those of you who have experienced a loss or cannot get pregnant. Talk about it, don't keep it all in because that will only cause you to feel even worse. 

I am always available for anyone who needs to talk, remember that. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment